St. Vincent's Service Benefits
- Access to a strategic apex of market-leading senior executives
- Provision of data and reporting to demonstrate control and delivery
- Internal peer review and cross-checking embedded in each stage
- Deliverables stored on client infrastructure to ensure openness and collaboration
- Project plan alterations are straightforward and resource is flexible
- Payment upon delivery of mutually agreed milestones providing delivery assurance
- Risk mitigation of key programme activity
- Knowledge transfer and upskilling
- Assigned Client Manager responsible for relationship management and monitoring QA
- Governance pack provided which identifies processes used to manage deliverables
- Ability to provide supplementary resource via sister company SceneOne
Whatever your objective we have the experience to help you achieve it.
St Vincent's can provide experienced business leaders who specialise in guiding organisations through change and transformation. This includes developing strategy or supplementing existing strategies with specialist knowledge.
This offers assurance that the final strategy is fit for purpose and has the greatest chance of being rolled out successfully. It also ensures a fresh eyed perspective and knowledge transfer that will aid continued success.
We provide a wide variety of IT technical and management support services. This can be for BAU activity or shorter-term project work. Some examples include:
- Supplementary Back-Office Service
- Service desk
- Network engineering
- Development and testing
- SQL / Data Warehouse / Tableau
- Registration Authority
- Clinical coding
- Business Intelligence and management information
St. Vincent's offer specialised back-office support for a range of EPR solutions. Our highly technical team are able to design, configure and upgrade solutions so that they are tailored to the exact needs of the client. Our team is highly flexible and are extensively trained.
Not only can we offer advice on solutions available on the market, we can also gather initial requirements and take the project through to implementation (including supplier management and board meeting representation). Processes and procedures impacted by the change are evolved and we can even take care of stakeholder engagement, business case development and benefits realisation.
Examples of our implementation expertise include:
- Implementation and integration of ‘first of kind’ and industry known EPR solutions
- Associated technical tasks e.g. design, configuration and testing
- Wider IT enabled change e.g. project readiness / cutover planning, performance improvement, process optimisation, and current and future state requirements gathering
We have access to a vast range of implementation experts, in particular programme directors and managers, transformation leads and clinical analysts therefore, whether it is a bespoke solution, an IT overhaul or an assessment of your current solution(s) that you want, we can help.
St. Vincent's have extensive end to end lifecycle experience in a vast range of technical and non-technical projects and programmes including digital transformation, change management, interoperability / shared record / Sustainability Transformation Plans, implementation, business modelling, analysis, business change, process, upgrades and migrations. We are well versed in all current methodologies.
Expertise in Outline and Full Business Cases which typically cover the following:
- Strategic case
- Options appraisal
- Stakeholder engagement
- Expected benefits
- Commercial aspects